Memorial day was a quiet one this year. We didn't do much this long weekend. Our house was a little more active this weekend as our friends James, Janna, and their son (Our Godson) Kaden stayed with us while they were in town for a family event. It was fun to have them around.
Saturday night we went to a party at our friends Maggie & Michael's. They have a nice home and it was a lot of fun to hang out with friends. We did have a cut-throat tournament of the Bean Bag game....somewhere in the late of the night, it was renamed to a title that isn't fit for the blog but it was a lot of fun!!! Needless to say I really don't know who won but I can safely say it was not Bruce and I!
Sunday morning we got the most wonderful Memorial Day gift. One of Bruce's very best friends, BJ Buehler, has been serving in Iraq since last June. He called Bruce on Sunday morning from Atlanta!!! He was on his way home and was calling while on a lay-over at the airport. All of the men in his unit came home safe! I am sure that there is nothing better than being home with his wife and two little girls! We are so happy to have him home!!! WELCOME HOME BJ!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment