We had our 3rd Dr's appt for Little O on Monday. Bruce has been putting brutal hours at work and was not able to attend. Dr. Smith said everything is going along as planned. The baby's heartbeat was in the 140's at this appointment which is where he/she needs to be. My blood pressure and vitals are excellent. I haven't gained a lot of weight this month but Dr. Smith said overall I am where I need to be in weight gain. Our next appointment with the Dr is in August and that will include our ultrasound!!! The second trimester is awesome compared to the first...not that I had a whole heck of a lot to complain about in the first....it could have been MUCH worse. I feel pretty "normal" again...with the exception of the baby bump. It was kind of like a switch went off about 2 weeks into the second trimester, I started feeling better and now I can even use my electric toothbrush again (instead of a regular toothbrush:) Below are some 16 week belly pictures.
Have a great week!
1 comment:
Glad all is well. That's enough belly pictures though.
Post a Comment