Friday, August 15, 2008

Little O Update

We had our 20 week appointment yesterday with the doctor. We first did our 20 week sonogram. Since we are not finding out what the sex of the baby is until he/she arrives the tech avoided certain areas of the baby. She told us, she didn't even go down there because boys are so obnoxious, they will show you if you want to know or not :). It was quite amazing to both Bruce and I although we did need some help telling what everything is. She tried to get us a good look at the baby's face because apparently, I am harboring a future Gold Medalist in Gymnastics or a Martial Arts expert because Little O would not sit still long enough to get a good clear picture. She told us that the baby wouldn't sit still (which I can clearly feel) and Bruce laughed and said "Yep that sounds like my kid....already being difficult!" It is also much like his kid to avoid pictures at all costs :) The baby is measuring at 21 weeks so Little O is right where she/he needs to be. I have gained the weight that the doctor wants me to gain and everything is on track!!

Have a good week!

No comments: