Little O is doing good. Mom and Dad were excited to see that I actually look pregnant now... from the front and side anyway :) Here are some updated pictures of us and little O. No, worries Noel-- the belly pictures are not that bad.... I think you can handle these :) :)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Mom & Dad Kehrt
Mom Kehrt has been planning on a trip for quite some time and this weekend was it. We got a surprise from Mother Nature and it rained/snowed in Iowa so Dad Kehrt was able to come too. Mom and I spent Saturday morning shopping for Little O. There is some must haves that we still need before he/she gets here and Bruce, although very excited about the baby's arrival, is not so excited to shop for him/her. It was good to have Mom here to shop for these last must haves. We had a great time and picked up all of the stuff we will need. We met Dad, Bruce, Mike Wondra, and Mike Krier at Buffalo Wild Wings for some lunch and football. We did have to move the party downtown as we wanted to show Mom & Dad the Power & Light district. We made it only as far as the Flying Saucer... which is Bruce's new favorite bar. It has over 200 beers... not your average Bud Light/Miller Lite variety. We were joined by several more of our friends and to our surprise, Troy and Robin dropped in while celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary. They all had a great time trying all the different kinds of beer. I can't say I had quite as much fun as they all did but I did enjoy the time spent with Mom & Dad and friends.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sara you are so cute!
Post a Comment