Still here....still pregnant! We are officially on baby watch now. We could see the arrival of Little O at any time. It may be tomorrow, it may be 3 weeks from now...only he/she knows. My stats have not changed since last week. 100% effaced, Little O is in prime birth position (head down and a zero position), and I am dialated to 1. We are ready for Little O to get here and getting very excited. I am having a lot of back pain and still gaining weight so I don't see that improving until he/she gets here, since all of my weight gain is in my belly.
I am continuing to work right up until labor. Frankly, I see no point in sitting home doing nothing when I can sit at my computer at work and make money. Work keeps me busy and my employer is great about letting me get up and move around and pretty much doing whatever I need to keep myself comfortable. Bruce is getting very excited too. He hasn't had to tell his work that he can't travel anymore. They have been able to keep him in the office, which is good.
We will continue to try to keep you all updated on our status and of course we will let everyone know when our addition decides to make his/her grand entrance!
No comments:
Post a Comment