I also returned to work this Monday and Emerson started daycare. Monday was ugly...I cried like a little girl. Emerson was in a great mood! She smiled & coo'ed all morning. She could tell something was different though.... usually when we put her in the car seat, she falls asleep before we get out of the driveway. Monday morning she stared at her mirror the whole car ride to the babysitters, when we got there, she stared at me the entire time. Her babysitter is awesome! She was very reassuring and told me I could call her whenever I want. Ironically, when we got there, there was one of my soccer athletes from Iowa State. She takes her 4 month old son there too. Small World! Emerson is having a blast at the babysitters and they love her! I am still digging out from under the work pile from the last 8 weeks and I have a feeling that will continue for several more days/weeks. Bruce has an overnight trip this week too for work, so you can bet I will be a tired girl towards the end of this week!!
Smiley!!!
The Oberle family
The Oberle Family-- Sans Bink!
Godmother, Aunt Amy, Father Cullen, and Godfather "Uncle" Mike
Mommy, Emerson, Grandma & Grandpa Kehrt!
1 comment:
Sara & Bruce,
Sorry it took so long to get a message to you. I could not for the life of me find the email with your blog address. What did we do before Google???
Anyway,
Emerson is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Enjoy each day, they grow up & change so fast (you've probably heard that one a million times so far, but it is true). We are so happy for your little family!
Blessings to you all~
Shelley, Randy, Nicole, Brandon & Alexis DuToit
Post a Comment