We decided to stay at home this weekend. After all the travel we figured it was time to stay in for a weekend. We weren't lazy though!!
We first need to welcome Carlie Elizabeth Ernst to the world!! Proud Parents are John & Heidi Ernst! She decided to join us on the outside Thursday night. Good work Heidi- you did great! You too John!! We went to visit her and Mommy & Daddy in the hospital on Friday night! She has way more hair than Emerson!!! We didn't get to see big brother Joseph as he was at home with Grandma and Grandpa. WELCOME CARLIE!!!
We decided last week that after 2.5 years of living in our house it was time to do something a little different to the inside. The previous owner had the house all freshly painted prior to us moving in (that is the only nice thing I can say about the guy) so we never felt the need to paint or change anything...but the house is all the same color...inside and out. We got the advise of a friend which was a huge help and picked out colors for the livingroom and kitchen. I have to admit I did something I said I would never do. I painted part of the kitchen red! We also fit the livingroom with new curtains which was needed. The spare bathroom is the next painting project. After 4 days of painting, I think I will wait a few days!!!
Painting took up most of our weekend. We did go visit Uncle Mike and the boys a couple of nights. Bruce's friend Chad was in town for a conference so we were able to see him for a bit too. Today, Mom & Dad Kehrt and Uncle Buck were driving throught town on their way home from Missouri so we got to see them for breakfast too! Emerson and her Grandparents were VERY excited to see each other....getting to see Bruce and I is just an added bonus ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment