Monday, August 16, 2010

Lil O 2.0 update

We are now 18 weeks along and all is doing well. We had another appointment today and Emerson got to see her little sister or brother up close on the sonogram! She wasn't all that interested though, as expected :)

Dr. Heit said that the baby is doing great. We were able to see 10 fingers and 10 toes! We watched him/her swallow too. We do have another active little one in there! I am feeling a lot more movement in the last two weeks. Just like her/his big sister! 2.0's heartrate today was 155 so doing well and growth is right on target!

We won't know if I have gestational diabetes for another couple of months. I do try to watch my carb intake a little bit at least. I don't deprive myself of guilty pleasures at this point. I have to have some enjoyment! I feel great and have a lot more energy than I did last month!

It is always a good to hear that things are looking good. All we care about it a perfectly healthy little one to match the one we have!

No comments: