Sunday, May 9, 2010

Busy Couple of Weeks

We have been on the go the last few weeks. We would like to congratulate Bret & Julee Koncak on their wedding we attended on May 1st. It was a beautiful wedding and reception and we had a lot of fun. Emerson joined us only for the wedding and a few minutes of the reception before heading back to Grandma & Grandpas to spend the evening with Aunt Bev and family. Grandma and Grandpa were actually visiting Kansas City for the races so unfortunately they didn't get to see her.

From there I jumped on a plane to Vegas for my company's leadership meetings. I went out on Sunday and spent that day with some work friends enjoying Vegas. The rest of the week was insurance packed with a little fun intermixed!

Once I got back from Vegas, Bruce is off this weekend on a golf trip with the boys. I woke up to a wonderful daughter who got to sleep with me last night, kicking me in the face and asking where Daddy was! Bruce assures me that upon his return this afternoon, that the rest of the day is mine in respect of Mother's day...a weekend of golf and beer with the boys to return late Sunday afternoon...hummm let's see how willing his is after the lack of sleep and hang over kick in!!! :) :) :)
Here are some pictures from the wedding and Flamingo's in Vegas! Happy Mothers Day everyone!!!! Have a great day!

No comments: